University of León
- PhD in Finance and Accounting with research specialization in Environment & finance, Business failure, Business valuation, Market-based accounting research, and European banking.
- Associate Professor of Finance and Accounting.
- Coordinator of the specialization in “Economy” of the Master in Training for Teachers of Secondary Education and Vocational Training (MUFPES) at the University of León.
- Teacher in charge of the module “Business Economy” in the MUFPES.
- Teacher in charge of the Practicum of the Specialization of “Economy” in the MUFPES, acting as Co-tutor of students.
- Coordinator of the Innovative Teaching Group in Financial Education (GIDEF).
- Coordinator of the Baccalaureate module “Business economy” for exams to access University studies, at the University of León, taking part of the Autonomous Community Board to elaborate the exams (past academic years).